Geographical Information System
We provides GIS services with an all-inclusive solution for spatial data management to the organizations through GIS & remote sensing services.
Our GIS Mapping Services and GIS Remote Sensing services include capturing, storing, integrating, manipulating, analyzing, and displaying data related to positions on the Earth’s surface.
We have vast expertise and experience allows integrating GIS, CAD and Global Positioning Systems (GPS) services, by using high-end GIS Mapping and GIS data conversions software.
These services assist the customers to produce contour maps, spatial maps, cadastral maps, thematic and zonal maps, landscape maps, and environmental maps for host industries such as mining and geology, utility, agriculture, petroleum pipelines, land information management companies
We provide high services to visualize and manage the data by making GIS technology more affordable and more accessible.
The various GIS Services offered by Engineering Systems are:
- GIS & Remote Sensing Services
- Web Base GIS Mapping Services
- LIDAR Data Processing Services
- Field Data Collection
- Digital field model (DEM/DTM)
- Underground Utilities Survey & Mapping
- Pipeline Database Management Services (PDMS)
GIS for Organizations
Geographic information system (GIS) technology offers utility organizations a method of quickly accessing and producing maps, leveraging database information, and automating their work processes.
• Improved service delivery and management efficiencies
• Efficient design and management of facilities
• Data sharing that supports decision making
• Collaborative efforts
• Decreased redundancy
• Visualization of data to create new information
• Support for daily work flows throughout the utility
As urban populations grow and spread, the importance of GIS lies in its ability to pull together the vast amounts of information necessary to balance competing priorities and solve complicated problems.
GIS technology is often used in urban planning and impact people living in the area in many ways.
• Management of land use records.
• Thematic mapping.
• Building control Authority
• Land availability and development monitoring.
• Industrial commercial and retail management.
• Review and analysis of plans for development.
• Review of environmental impact.
• Preservation of historic sites.
GIS solution can be utilized to monitor the condition and flow of pipelines and determine the best pipeline locations to transport oil off the fields and to the refineries. Pipeline management is a process by which you continually evaluate your active opportunities.
Services includes :
• Survey of Pipelines.
• Mapping of Pipelines.
• Pipeline routes mapping.
• Asset Mapping.
• Prepare database of Pipelines. .
• GIS Analysis.
• Cost savings because of increased efficiency.
• Better and faster decision making .
• Better and permanent record keeping
• Utility system maps with the option to have links to as-built drawings
• Integrating with ERP systems
• Work order management decisions
GIS Improves Port and Maritime efficiency in:
• Ports Design.
• Enviromental Management
• Facility and Utility Management
• Property and lese Management.
• Security Operations.
• Emergency Response and Management.
• Ports Operations.
• Intermodal Management .
• Water Depth Assessment and Visualization .
• Public Information.